Printed on June 21, 2018
Protection losses that make you eligible
When you misplaced or will lose protection from any of those sources, you could be eligible to use via a Particular Enrollment Interval:
- Your job
- Particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage to procure your self
- Medicaid or the Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP)
- Protection via a member of the family’s plan
Notice: When you voluntarily dropped your protection, you gained’t qualify for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
Find out how to apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval
- When you’re new to HealthCare.gov, create an account to fill out an utility, decide a plan, and submit your paperwork.
- If you have already got an account, log in to replace your current utility, decide a plan, and submit paperwork.
Get extra data on Particular Enrollment Intervals
- Shedding medical insurance isn’t the one that qualifies you to enroll in or change plans outdoors Open Enrollment.
- See the total checklist of life modifications that may qualify you for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
- It’s also possible to reply a couple of quick questions to seek out out should you could also be eligible.