Be a part of us this week for episode 464 of Enterprise Mind! We focus on the significance of coaching your self, your prospects, and your staff to battle Labor Notion Bias when getting paid in your work. Then we leap into why a Constructive Outlook is a Power Multiplier for Success. Take heed to your Enterprise Mind with hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean.
- 00:00:00 Enterprise Mind – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #464 for Friday, July seventh, 2023
- 00:01:11 Managing Your Own Labor Perception Bias
- 00:07:52 SPONSOR: Zinch. A direct lender that makes financing quick, easy, and constructed round your wants. Zinch is waiving their $250 utility price for BB listeners once you enroll at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:09:38 SPONSOR: Notion Projects combines mission administration along with your docs, data base, and AI. You may strive it without cost immediately at Notion.com/businessbrain.
- 00:11:03 Don’t be Eeyore along with your Prospects!
- A Constructive Outlook is a Power-Multiplier for Success
- Two Tokens of Buyer Service
- 00:19:10 BB 464 Outtro
The publish Labor Notion Bias and an Eeyore Outlook – Enterprise Mind 464 appeared first on Enterprise Mind – The Entrepreneurs' Podcast.