Christine Noh owns Nohble, a sneaker and streetwear retailer with places in New York and New Jersey. She began her skilled profession in funding banking at JPMorgan Chase and left funding banking to pursue her entrepreneurial ardour. In 2013, she opened Nohble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In 2014, she moved her places of work to a 30,000-square-foot warehouse to assist her e-commerce enlargement. And in 2020, she opened her latest boutique situated in Manhattan. For extra data, you may go to nohble.com.
When you’ve been attempting to determine methods to higher talk in your loved ones enterprise, we now have a terrific household enterprise proprietor right here immediately who will discuss to us about how she manages as a second-generation enterprise proprietor.
“Having that relationship primarily based on belief is so instrumental as a result of it permits everybody to really feel like they’ve the liberty to actually be capable to discover and pursue development.” – Christine Noh
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Seeing the chance within the household enterprise.
- Christine’s journey from funding banking to the retail world.
- Execs and cons of working in a household enterprise.
- Having the correct workforce.
- Open and sincere communication.
- Standing out within the retail area on this world of Amazon.
- Getting the training you want and leaning on these with that information.
- Adapting to modifications within the business and expertise.
Join with Christine Noh:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!